Auas Motors (Pty) Ltd offers an exclusive 25% Buy-Back (Repurchase) Agreement to Hakos’ clients, which means that Auas Motors guarantees that they will repurchase the vehicle at a minimum amount of 25% of the original purchase price of the vehicle, provided that the normal terms and conditions of the “Buy-Back Agreement” is upheld.
The 25% portion (“Buy-Back portion) is financed separately and effectively used as a capital reduction to the primary Instalment Sale Agreement. The “Buy-Back Plan” only becomes repayable at the end of the term of the Instalment Sale Agreement, and only interest is payable on the “Buy-Back Plan” during the term.
- On Maturity of the Instalment Sale Agreement, you will have the following options:
- You can keep the vehicle, provided you settle the total amount outstanding on the “Buy-Back Plan” or
- You can exercise your option to trade the vehicle for a brand new one with Auas Motors for an agreed price and Auas Motors settles the “Buy-Back Plan” balance.
- Accessories can be added to the Instalment Sale contract, provided the amount is limited to 20% of the total cost of the vehicle.
- Deposit: Minimum 10%
- Repayment Terms: Minimum 6 Months / Maximum 54 Months
- Insurance: The vehicle must be insured for the duration of the loan